About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, December 22, 2014

MONDAY #2206


NEWSY BITS...
Same old, some old...


Time Warner has taken away my internet service for the entire weekend without even tell me why. I am preparingthis at a bar whose wifi isn't all that good either.So cut me some slack.....and now it is not spacingproperly. What the fuck is that about?
So think about me being Amish for a couple of days.



Truck driver forgot to uncouple the container on his trailer.


One of my young friends got a “ok” as a message from his girlfriend. So he went back through the last 200 texts he sent to find his mistake.





My wife wakes up every morning with the option of being anyone she wishes to be. How lucky for me she always chooses to be herself.



They forgot the first rule. 



The universe is 99.999999999999999999999999958% empty; or as I like to think of it,

0.0000000000000000000000000042% full….give or take a decimal point.




This is my exact emotion everytime I go to the dentist...

Marie Curie with Albert Einstein.


Just another reason to hate white people...


I laugh at my own jokes so you don’t have to.





But you probably will, because I’m hilarious.




How I know I need security if I exhibit my money art...

A selfie...

It's a bar...


Has anyone you know ever seen a sesame plant? The seeds had to come from somewhere.
You're welcome.



Just imagine how good prescription cheese would be.




St. Louis Arch.



I haven't posted any Naked Painted Ladies in a long time...

Phone things...

This an aid to help break the adiction...




One Of My Very Own...

 A zig-saw puzzle...

Never, ever preface a sentence with this...


He must work for the government.



A strange, loud tone and suddenly this message was on my iPhone. I had no idea the phone did this but certainly appreciate it!


Did anyone actually write that stuff to see if it sounded like that song?

I've taught a whole bunch of children how to draw eyes...
First I asked them to draw an eye. Then I handed out mirrors to each child and asked them if they could make their real eye look like their drawn eye...
Most figured out that the only way to see the iris round was if they were frightened, which is cool, if you want to draw a face of a scared person. But what do we do about just drawing a normal, unstressed face?
You tuck about a third of the iris up under the lid. It only takes a couple of tries and after that they can nail it every time.

I'm often amazed by good engineering. Here we have a highway bridge halfway around the worold that looks pretty much like every highway bridge on the planets...
Because that's what engineers do.

The first time you see that look on your child's face, you know she has you figured out.

Awkward pose photography...


Sure, it's impressive...
 ...but imagine how hard it is for him to take a shit.

I like this painting very much...

Melinda Matyas 


James Hill, a 95-year old former sergeant during the Second World War was in the longest coma ever recorded and the longest coma from which anyone ever emerged, after a controversial new treatment consisting in experimental drugs and low voltage electroshocks.

Ever wonder what it would look like if night after night an artist added bits to a mural...

mona caron 

You might wanat to look twice...




Please give that a moment's thought. It's kind of important.


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive