About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, November 22, 2014

SATURDAY #2176


SHORT FUCKUPS POST JUST TO GET YOU THROUGH YOUR MORNING SHIT...

Why men don't do housework...
I've seen my father yank on an old outboard motor for hours when we went fishing as a child.




Sweet dreams...



According to the internet, this happens all the time...


 Did you notice the second guy's cigarette flying off?



Seattle Seahawk disobeys orders...




What a fucking prick! 








 Did you see the dog?
Speaking of...

 That's one of the worst things I've ever seen on the internet.

There are so many of these on line I'm beginning to think they are staged...




Fire with whiskey very risky...

She can officially check "pull a balloon string out of a cat's asshole at 11:30 at night" off her bucket list.



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive