About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, October 25, 2014

SHORT SATURDAY POST #2148


A little tune to scroll by...
That human beings can do such a thing leaves me in awe.

NEWSY BITS...



Phrasing. Dr. Who?



***********

This man knows how to do his job...
 That's the old fart who took down the Canadian killer.

*************

What has been overlooked, is that there are a whole bunch of Hong Kong merchants that are furious with demonstrators for keeping customers away...

*************


**************

 War spectators again...
A few ISIS fighters were vaporized on top of that hill.

************

Sorry this post is sub-standard, but, you know....football.

 Always helpful.

A bear in your deer stand...what do you do now?



I really like clever people...

Move to the city they said. It will be fun they said...


Wait for it.....

Holy fucking shit!



 Did you automatically make some assumptions as to the people who ordered this cake? Be honest. Of course you made assumptions.


 That reminded me of that scene from Monte Python and the Holy Grail....you know the one!

 Fuck it, I'm going to be a male stripper.

 OK?!? 






Wait for it....

Let's take another look at this....

What the hell does this mean?

????

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive